lampin ni enzo

My journey to Motherhood...

Friday, April 28, 2006

How do I Love Thee?...

How do I Love Thee? Let me count the ways....
By Elizabeth Barett Browning

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Hi Enzo,

Mommy just wants you to know that I really love you very much...and mommy is doing everything she can to give you a comfortable life...Please understand that mommy is doing this for you..

----------------------------

As most of you already know, I have accepted the job in Singapore... ang sakit ng feeling, knowing that I'd be leaving enzo...That I won't be there when he makes his first "pag dapa"...his first "gapang"...his first words....even yung paglabas ng first tooth nya (or is it the first pair of teeth?)...

I know my husband will take good care of him, pero it's not a question of whether he will be well taken care of....I want to be with him when he experiences all the "firsts" sa buhay nya....It's one of the joys of being a mom...



------------------------------

I will miss you so much baby....Mommy loves you very, very much!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger marikit said...

i really hope your family would be able to join you here in sing very soon.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Caryl said...

naku its so hard to be away from your baby... but i hope they can join you at singapore very very soon! take care.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home